UK Tour - September 2013

Glad that your tickets have arrived. My tickets for the second night have arrived, I'm waiting on the first night ones. They've been dispatched according to gigs & tours so they should be here soon (tomorrow hopefully!)

I was listening to her earlier on. Not bad :) Might take a few listens though.

Thanks, fingers crossed your tickets are here tomorrow. Interested to hear some of her stuff too, what type of music is it?

Gave her music a try and don't care much for it all. She also seems a bit of a strange choice - did someone else pull out and she was their backup or something? That would explain why it took so long to announce. Not that it matters, I'm there to see Paramore, I don't really care who the support is. 

Still waiting on my tickets. 

One month today and I shall be in London (hopefully with you guys!) getting excited for the first Wembley show. It's coming round so quickly!

Ahh! I never noticed the date today, but you're right: only one month to go until 1st London date! 

I was wondering if the setlist they played at the Itunes Festival is the official setlist for the rest of the UK/Euro tour?? Coz if it is I'm very happy about that :D

I would also be very pleased if they play a set along the same lines as the iTunes one!

I saw them in the Dublin O2, I was kinda gutted whent he set list was leaked and there was no Let The Flames Begin on the set list. But hearig Last Hope and When It Rains live just made it freaking awesome :smile:

I was lucky enough to get a Meet and Greet since I got that Fan Club (Well .net) presale thing and I won the lottery thing they did.

It was cool being so close to the front as well