UK Tour - September 2013

I'm trying to make travel plans for next weekend. Not going very well. I don't think that I really thought it through when I bought the tickets.

I can't believe that it's next weekend. It's come round so quickly!

That reminds me - I haven't looked at travel yet. Though it's not really all that far for me, just over an hour on the train, but I don't know which line on the tube I have to take. 

Had a great time last night. They were all on top form,brilliant as usual. They were just so happy, bit disappointed they missed anklebiters out but the others more than made up for that.

They did? On no that's one of my favourite songs from the album. I was hoping to see that live. Oh well I'm sure I'll enjoy it regardless.

It's tonight and tomorrow! I can't wait!!!! Hopefully I'll see some of you there.

They did? On no that's one of my favourite songs from the album. I was hoping to see that live. Oh well I'm sure I'll enjoy it regardless.

It's tonight and tomorrow! I can't wait!!!! Hopefully I'll see some of you there.

Unfortuantly it was missed out, one of mine too. it was amazing though. Hope you had a great time!

i've heard rumours that a lot of people didn't even recognise pressure

that's so sad to me

I wouldn't be surprised if this was true. I never noticed it at my show, but I was centre barrier (!) so I was surrounded by hardcore fans. But I've been at a show before where a girl near me turned to her friend and asked her what was going on when Paramore played one of their outros. Not as sad as not knowing older songs, but not a fan enough to know that Paramore regularly do intros/outros. 

I wouldn't be surprised if this was true. I never noticed it at my show, but I was centre barrier (!) so I was surrounded by hardcore fans. But I've been at a show before where a girl near me turned to her friend and asked her what was going on when Paramore played one of their outros. Not as sad as not knowing older songs, but not a fan enough to know that Paramore regularly do intros/outros. 

.. what if it were her first Paramore show, or her first gig or something? Not knowing a band does intro/outro isn't not being a fan at all.

Not knowing Pressure is a little sad but that's what happens when bands get big. At least they're not Biffy, where people don't know any of their first three albums. Kings of Leon a little too. Y'know, that kinda thing.

• 2 weeks later...

.. what if it were her first Paramore show, or her first gig or something? Not knowing a band does intro/outro isn't not being a fan at all.

Not knowing Pressure is a little sad but that's what happens when bands get big. At least they're not Biffy, where people don't know any of their first three albums. Kings of Leon a little too. Y'know, that kinda thing.

I was stood next to a girl who didn't like the new album. I did explain to her briefly that this was a tour of that album specifically. People are entitled to their opinions of course but she was quite moody about the fact that everyone around her (at the barrier) wanted to jump around and have fun.