UK Tour - September 2013

It's not just the UK. It's Ireland and France as well!

Here are the dates as announced on Paramore.net:

9.02 Dublin, Ireland @ The O2 Point

9.07 Paris, France @ Le Zenith

9.20 Manchester, UK @ Manchester Evening News Arena

9.21 Cardiff, UK @ Cardiff Motorpoint Arena

9.23 Birmingham, UK @ LG Arena

9.24 Nottingham, UK @ Nottingham Arena

9.27 London, UK @ Wembley Arena

Tickets go on sale this Friday, May 17th at 9am.

• 2 months later...

I've taken the week off work and attending all of them. Gonna make the trip over to Ireland for the Dublin gig too. It's going to be an awesome week and since the last tour i've met so many people/made a bunch of friends so there's literally a big group of us going together. I'm pretty excited for it!

• Like 1

I'm seeing them twice when they come to the UK next month. I'm going to both London dates. I decided to buy tickets to the second night as well as the first because I wish I'd gone to both O2 shows in 2010. I only went to the one on the 13th November and wished that I was at the 15th as well!

I've learnt my lesson! I can't wait. This time I have standing as well, I'm determined to get down to the front. 

I'm wondering how many people I will meet on my travels - it's always harder to predict when it's an arena tour and the crowds are that much bigger! Hopefully I will get to see plenty of familiar - and new - faces next month! :smile:

I'm wondering how many people I will meet on my travels - it's always harder to predict when it's an arena tour and the crowds are that much bigger! Hopefully I will get to see plenty of familiar - and new - faces next month! :smile:

How many shows are you going to, Steve?

If I see you I'll definitely come up and say hi - I'm sure I'll recognise you. 

If I see you I'll definitely come up and say hi - I'm sure I'll recognise you. 

This seems like a good place to post my 100th message (oops, too many too soon?!!!) - thanks Rachael! It would be great to meet you at last - and even in 12,000 people or however many Wembley Arena holds, I suspect I will still be one of the more recognisable people! :smile:

• Like 1

Second night at Wembley tickets on the way - that will make it four dates out of six received! Manchester and Birmingham still to come.

I'm waiting for my tickets for the first night to arrive, although they've been dispatched so they're on their way! :D

The UK support has been announced - Charli XCX! - http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a508633/charli-xcx-to-support-paramore-uk-arena-tour.html

I'm not all that familiar with her music so I'm listening to some now. I was aware of "I Don't Care" though. Apparently she's had to re-schedule US dates to fit in with the UK support though. I feel bad for anyone who bought tickets to her US tour. I don't think it's right that she should have accepted Paramore's offer when she's already put tickets on sale for a US tour. 

Tickets have arrived!  :willy_nilly:   :willy_nilly:

Haven't heard any of her other stuff aside from that i don't care song which I hate but i'm gonna give her a listen. 

Glad that your tickets have arrived. My tickets for the second night have arrived, I'm waiting on the first night ones. They've been dispatched according to gigs & tours so they should be here soon (tomorrow hopefully!)

I was listening to her earlier on. Not bad :) Might take a few listens though.