Paramore Fan Club & Ticketing News

Caitlyn

Ahh glad it's not just me then. The people I feel for in this situation are the PFCers and Paramore. They've put everyone together for equal opportunities and the numbers must be dropping, especially the posting of PFCers. The last thing that Taylor, Jeremy and Hayley want is for people to be fighting.

I've just paid one of my infrequent visits to the discussion threads on .net and I find it impossible to understand why the comments of one user have not been jumped on from a great height. It does the credibility of the band's official site no good whatsoever to allow posts which are at best juvenile and at worst outright online bullying to go unchecked. At a time when a number of deaths have been attributed to misuse of the internet, I feel there should be some serious moderation in place. I'm extremely pleased that the old PFC message boards were - and this site is - populated by pleasant, sensible, thoughtful people.

• Like 1

It's pretty upsetting because they clearly didn't listen to feedback from the users and it's only hurting them. I have no reason to go on .net between the bullying and the awful "forums"  I don't even need to go on there for Paramore news because I can get that elsewhere.

It's pretty upsetting because they clearly didn't listen to feedback from the users and it's only hurting them. I have no reason to go on .net between the bullying and the awful "forums"  I don't even need to go on there for Paramore news because I can get that elsewhere.

That's exactly how I feel, Catie! I'm glad we have this platform instead

i have a sneaking suspicion i know which user you're talking about ;)

If we're all thinking of the same person, then yeah, they are unbelievable. Clearly just posting on those forums to cause trouble. Any post I've seen of theirs has just been plain rude and hateful, and unnecessarily so. 

^ I just hope that one day they will grow up and think back on all of this and feel really stupid!

I try and remind myself that you can't really tell how old people are on the Internet, and younger fans don't always see the full picture of what spreading hate anonymously can do. It doesn't make it excusable, but it at least stops me wanting to yell at them quite so often.

^ I just hope that one day they will grow up and think back on all of this and feel really stupid!

I try and remind myself that you can't really tell how old people are on the Internet, and younger fans don't always see the full picture of what spreading hate anonymously can do. It doesn't make it excusable, but it at least stops me wanting to yell at them quite so often.

I could be wrong, but I get the impression that this person is old enough to know better - but doesn't

• Like 1