2013 Teen Choice Awards

Caitlyn

Paramore announced today that they will be performing “Still Into You†live at the Teen Choice Awards. While this is the first time the band will be performing for Teen Choice, they have won a total of eight awards in the past. Paramore is also nominated for Best Rock Group this year, so be sure to vote here!

The awards will take place at the Gibson Amphitheatre in Los Angeles and will air on Sunday, August 11th. For more info regarding the band’s performance or the Teen Choice Awards in general, click here.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The only problem I had with it is how hayley gets all the attention and is the main focus I know she the singer But this is a band not a solo artist people tunning in who never herd of them would think its a solo artist. I mean they should of had taylor and jeremy like in the front her or where a costume like she did to stick out or something i mean just seem like they were pushed to the back while she was getting all the attention when it supose to be a band and not the hayley show

The only problem I had with it is how hayley gets all the attention and is the main focus I know she the singer But this is a band not a solo artist people tunning in who never herd of them would think its a solo artist. I mean they should of had taylor and jeremy like in the front her or where a costume like she did to stick out or something i mean just seem like they were pushed to the back while she was getting all the attention when it supose to be a band and not the hayley show

I did notice this, it had to be said. That's down to the camera-work though in my opinion. There were hardly any shots of Taylor and Jeremy.