Heya

Misguided Ignorance

Hey everyone. :) I'm Misguided Ignorance. I chose the name cause they're two of my favorite songs by Paramore and I thought it had a bit of a ring to it. I'm 14, male and I live in the UK. :Pcame across this site by googling "paramore news". I'm a fairly new fan, well since early this year. I came across the band first by listening to Dan & Phil's Radio 1 Show and they played Misery Business and I Shazam'd it and I was hooked since then. :P

I'm not one of those "I want the old Paramore back" people cause I love all their music, old and new. My favorite songs from Paramore? Hmm. Pressure, Emergency, Ignorance, Playing God, Brick By Brick, Turn It Off, Where The Lines Overlap, Misguided Ghosts, Grow Up, Ain't It Fun, Still Into You, Anklebiters, For A Pessimist I'm Pretty Optimistic, That's What You Get, Let The Flames Begin, Crushcrushcrush, Fences, Decoy, Decode and my all time favorite Misery Business. My favorite line is "next time you point a finger, I might have to bend it back or break it off"

As of yet, I haven't been to a Paramore concert, let alone a concert but they're doing one in September which I really want to get tickets to. >.< I've watched videos of their live performances on Youtube and they are really awesome. :P

I like playing guitar (even though I'm a noob at it), listening to my fairly large collection of music and Minecraft. 

Other bands I like are; Panic! at The Disco, My Chemical Romance, You Me At Six, Flyleaf, 30 Seconds To Mars, Evanescence, The Kooks, Coldplay, Imagine Dragons and Muse