We are the Ankle Biters! *nom nom*

Ankle_Biter

Hi! I'm new to these forums and don't know how to start, so I guess I'll introduce myself a little  :razz: My name is Mia. I want to meet more people like me, huge Paramore fans, and share opinions and recommendations with you. I've been a long term fan, but haven't gone online to any forum until now!

Username: Ankle_Biter
First name: Mia
How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? 
I needed to find people to talk to about Paramore, as in my school not many people do!

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?
I became a fan instantly when I saw their first Warp Tour on a Youtube video. You can see how big is this band, I haven't seen any other band with that energy! Hayley's voice is mesmerising. 

Favorite Paramore song?
I Caught Myself

Favorite lyric?

Ignorance

Any live show experiences you'd like to share?
Unfortunately none T_T

Interests:

I love drawing and singing. I play in a band as singer with some friends in a very very cold garage. Paramore was my biggest inspiration when I started singing and playing piano. Also, I love going on picnics! I enjoy nature so much, I love going to this park near my neighbourhood which has a lake and laying down with just my ipod and Paramore playing.

Other Music:

I dig No Doubt, You Me At Six, We Are The In Crowd, Tonight Alive and so many others, but these ones are the ones I play every day almost.