Hello from another ex-PFC member

kircb493

Hi, guys!

I'm Rachael and I'm another PFC person moving over here. 

This place looks a lot better than the .net forums, so I imagine I'll be on here as much as I was on the PFC forums (every day, in other words). 

Thanks to Catie for recommending these forums as the place to fill the void left when PFC closed :)

• Like 1

Hi Rachael!

Nice to see you here too! 

It's almost a year ago that i met you at Reading Festival! :o

I'm really glad you've joined these forums, as well :)

And I know! I can't believe it's been a year! Some friends of mine are going to Reading and were talking about today as it's next weekend and I was remembering how good it was last year. Hopefully we'll get to meet up at another show sometime.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really glad you've joined these forums, as well :)

And I know! I can't believe it's been a year! Some friends of mine are going to Reading and were talking about today as it's next weekend and I was remembering how good it was last year. Hopefully we'll get to meet up at another show sometime.

Gonna butt in on this one and say that I need to actually meet some Paramore fans! Hopefully this will happen and we'll keep in contact on here starting in London next month! I feel like one of the only ones who only knows names on here instead of faces. :)

Gonna butt in on this one and say that I need to actually meet some Paramore fans! Hopefully this will happen and we'll keep in contact on here starting in London next month! I feel like one of the only ones who only knows names on here instead of faces. :)

I really want to meet some people at the show on the 27th. I have EE, but I'm planning on getting to the venue quite early so I can hunt down some of you guys.

I really want to meet some people at the show on the 27th. I have EE, but I'm planning on getting to the venue quite early so I can hunt down some of you guys.

I think that meeting outside the venue is a good place to start. :) That's how I plan to meet people anyway.

I'm looking forward to meeting some of you guys!