Chriss

Fan of the Month

Hey all,

So a while back, ParamoreFans used to do a cool feature called "Fan of the Month," where the admins and mods would pick a board member and highlight them on the main site.

We'd like to bring that back, but with a little twist... we would like you guys to recommend some awesome fans that you've come across throughout the Paramore fanbase (they don't even have to be on these boards). If you know someone who has been to 50 shows, does really cool artwork of the band, has a huge merch collection, or is even just a massive fan of the band, please let us know. We would love to feature them on the site. This is ParamoreFANS after all.

Please feel free to post your suggestions in this thread. We're looking forward to seeing what awesome fans are out there. :)

Hayley Walker aka ParamoreTotallyRules is a huge fan of Paramore. She is also kind and open to new friends. She has made many threads for this website. She even brought chat back into use. No one really went on chat until she came. Yesterday we reached up to 4 or 5 people in chat at once. Hayley is a great person and a huge fan. You should pick her to be fan of the month.

• Like 1

^Oh my gosh Zoe, thank you so much!!! Zoe is also a great person and huge Paramore fan, she was the first one to talk to me on chat after I'd been waiting there for half an hour! LOL She can make you laugh and threaten to kidnap you if you don't stop doubting yourself. JK LOL

• Like 1

^ Awwww thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't worry about picking me. Just pick Hayley. She deserves it.. Do it in April so it can be my birthday present to her.

But you deserve it!! So do Melanie and Honey too!!! :D :D :D

You mentioned me Hayley, thank you for that but I think you deserve more. :)

Hahaha! I remember when I won this! Like in 2006 lmao

i've had it two or three times personally haha

man remember the awards too those were fun