anyone from the Philippines?

paramorepilipinas

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pxnk_maria:

Yeah, the scene here is so much different from other countries. Underground music stores usually only carry pirated (computer burned cds) albums and merchs.

I went to the US about a year ago, and I was really surprised at how band merchs got around. Coz here, band merchs usually translates to just their CDs, and rarely do bands here have their own shirts and stuff.

hey im filipino too! i used to be very fluent at tagalog but i guess i have been spending too much time here in california and maybe i need to pay a visit back there

great to know that somebody from the phillipines listen to paramore

p.s. typical phillipines..only havin pirated merch..lol :P

heartradmusic: Do they have that store in San Diego? Coz I'll be going to San Diego next year after I graduate, and I might stay in the US for about 3 months. Just vacationing before I go on jobhunts. LOL.

liarsxgoxtoxhell: It sucks if you look at it from that point, but for a third world country, we have a fairly good scene here.

^^im pretty sure they do have hot topic at san diego....hot topic is everywhere here at the u.s. (at least in california they are)

oh and itz pretty shocking to here the phillipines dont have hot topic merchandise usually whatevers big here they would have it there...cuz i heard they had hollister merch back there.