Camden/MSG Ticket Swap?

HayleyRoxMySox

I have one ticket for Camden (11/8) I forget exactly the section number but it's front row behind the GA section.  I'm hoping like crazy to be able to swap it with someone who has an MSG ticket.  I don't even mind really if the seat is comparable as long as it's not up in the nosebleeds.

I didn't originally get MSG because I had a late schedule at work on Mondays and Wednesdays, then I found out I had this medical condition that I had to get treated weekly and the only days I could do it was on Wednesdays, so I switched my work schedule to Tuesdays and Thursdays but Wednesday was still unavailable.  Then I found out my treatments were going very well and I could cut back to every other week, which would make it possible to open up 11/13.  I'd much rather go to MSG than Camden mainly out of convenience.  I get out of work at 3:45 and the traffic all the way from Queens to Camden will be absolutely fucking crazy.  I might not even make it on time.  MSG I can make no problem.  I could probably even go all the way home first, change and catch a train back to the city and still get there with time to spare.  

If anyone is able and interested in making this trade that would be really great.