Good Morning America

Caitlyn

Paramore will be performing on Good Morning America this November 8th. To see when the show airs in your area, check ABC’s program schedule here. I'll keep my eye out for live stream links for those of you who can't tune in via TV. I believe Hulu uploads every episode after the air date. 

Really excited for this. Although, I have a feeling they will perform 'Still Into You' even though the single has been out far too long. It feels like the mainstream audience is just not getting wind of it, so in my gut I think they will perform it. I'm hoping for a less popular track from the new album, but I'll reserve judgment until it actually happens. Regardless, I'm excited to see them perform on TV.

It's probably gonna be "Still Into You," seeing as it's climbing up the charts at the moment. I don't think they're trying to appeal to long-time fans by doing GMA, so it would be dumb if they didn't play the catchy song that everybody is hearing on the radio right now. I'm stoked for them though, and I hope I'm able to tune in to watch it that morning. I think the live acts usually go on between 8:30 and 9am.

dustin; reserving judgement with paramore is your best bet cause we DON'T JUDGE THEM...EVERRRR! lmfaoooo

your gut is probably right and right now they would be silly to play any other song other than Still In To You.  they don't need to play GMA to impress me, that's for sure.  i'm more like a squeely little girl over it cause my favorite band for the past 3240523045 years is gonna be on the big ass GMA.  that's hardcore for them and they've worked hard to get where they are.  look at it that way than looking at it all cray cray and business-y like.  

and WHY would ANYONE play a less popular track from their album? that just doesn't make sense lol. :D appeal to the masses, baby!

if they play an added bonus song, i would hope they rock the hell out for all the world to see! just sayin'! 

• Like 1

This is exciting! I'm happy for them! I can't wait to see it.

They already have their long time fans pulled in. They're trying to appeal to the masses with 'Still Into You' and playing GMA.

Wait, isn't that the same day as the MSG show?

No, Catie, it's the same day as the show in Camden, which is funny. They're gonna drive all the way from Orlando to NYC, passing Camden entirely, and then drive back down for the show, lol. I guess if it works, haha.

It's likely that they're going to play more than one song. If they have time, they could play a handful of them. But only a couple of songs will be aired (and I'm sure "Still Into You" will be one of them). One Direction, for example, did this both times they performed on GMA, and I know other artists have done similar sets.

• 6 months later...