meet and greet rumors

xBazingaDudex

I am hearing rumors that the meet and greet winners have been announced already for the whole tour and my shows not till next month I just find it hard to believe that every single winner for every show was announced or emailed whatever they do before the whole tour even starts because previous tours people didnt get announced like till 2 or 3 weeks before there concert date at the earliest and sometimes not till few days before so idk what to believe or not to believe i am content if i didnt win i just want to know if its been offically announced or anything like that

well i can't speak for the whole tour, but my show is today and i was just emailed about m&g two days ago

i don't know if that's because my show is near the beginning of the tour or because they announced everyone at once

m&gs i've won in the past were usually announced all at the same time but it's been a few years since the last time so i'm not sure if they've changed anything

I spoke to Paramore's manager last week (October 7th) and was told: "The winners for the first few shows have been contacted, the rest of the winners will be contacted by the end of this week." Unless something happened between then and the end of last week, that's what's up.

I called the management company that does the meet and greet for paramore and they said they havent been all handed out yet there gonna hand them out most likely like a week or 2 before each show they said they asked me what date im going to i said NOV 5th Orlando FL one and she like no that one hasent been handed out yet and any twitter account or rumors you herd arent true only trust us plus someone from like the 2nd show of the tour i think it was said they didnt get there till like a day or 2 or 3 before the show so i think something must of changed 

I called the management company that does the meet and greet for paramore and they said they havent been all handed out yet there gonna hand them out most likely like a week or 2 before each show they said they asked me what date im going to i said NOV 5th Orlando FL one and she like no that one hasent been handed out yet and any twitter account or rumors you herd arent true only trust us plus someone from like the 2nd show of the tour i think it was said they didnt get there till like a day or 2 or 3 before the show so i think something must of changed 

Who did you speak with at their management company? Cause I got that answer direct from Mark Mercado and his office manager Lauren. I know them well enough to know they wouldn't lie to me. Twenty people out of thousands who bought presale tickets from each show are being picked for m&g... I'm sure about 75% aren't even active in the online community and we won't hear from them.

chris i talk to a lady named haley something and i was on the phone with her for a while and another lady i didnt catch her name told me the same thing i called twice the 2nd lady named haley stayed on the phone with me for a while she even looked it up and said like my concert is nov 5th i told her and she like no they havent been picked yet and she even looked it up because i was waiting on the phone or awhile i dont think the whole tour was announced i mean maybe things changed idk maybe they tried 2 do them all before the tour and couldnt idk plus there people saying they won like few days before there show and not whenever someone said all the winners were picked so wait and see

I've cleared things up with Fly South... the original plan was to send out all m&g emails a couple weeks ago, but things got hung up and they are currently sending them out a week or so in advance. That is the official word as of right now. Things could change (and they are hoping they do), but I guess they overestimated the time it would take to select all those winners.

So, Jamison, the latest you heard from them is correct. That said, please let's just be patient with it now. Just cause one person got through on the phone, please don't everyone else call now too to see if you won a m&g. Good luck to everyone!

Chris i wasnt trying to call to see if i won i was just calling to make sure that they werent like given out already and stuff because people were going around saying oh they all been handed out im 100 percent sure i got sources blah blah so i just wanted to hear it straight from the correct person i dont like hearing rumors plus i had a more important question for them why i called also

Chris i wasnt trying to call to see if i won i was just calling to make sure that they werent like given out already and stuff because people were going around saying oh they all been handed out im 100 percent sure i got sources blah blah so i just wanted to hear it straight from the correct person i dont like hearing rumors plus i had a more important question for them why i called also

No, I know you weren't, but you mentioned that the woman you talked to was able to check. I just don't want to give anybody any ideas. As for the sources saying they'd been given out, that was me and my source was Fly South, lol. Things just changed in the week since I'd asked them. :P

chris you seeing tonight alive also me to im seeing them on sunday!!!! 

Yup! I just saw them twice this weekend and will be seeing them again in two weeks. They're sounding better than ever live. Have fun!!

yeah i havent seen them live yet but ive liked them for a long time so it will be good. also there few people who said they got there meet and greet like 2 or 3 days before the show they went to so that why i dont believe they been all handed out yet but if they had oh well like ether i win or i loose im not gonna cry over it or skip the concert if i loose i mean i know how many people enter in each show so i know its like a big chance to win

• 3 weeks later...