Caitlyn

2014 People's Choice Awards

Paramore is nominated for Favorite Band and Favorite Alternative Band at the 2014 People’s Choice Awards! You can also vote for the self-titled album as Favorite Album and “Still Into You†as Favorite Song and Favorite Music Video; just check the box and fill in the blank next to Other.

To get started, click here.

• Like 1

i mean at least wait until the year is over before you start announcing award nominees for next year :')

The nominees for the People's Choice Awards have been finalized and Paramore is still in the running for Favorite Band and Favorite Alternative Band. You can vote for them right here.

didn't the 2013 of these just pass or

The Teen Choice awards was last month, maybe that's what you're thinking of? :)

The nominees for the People's Choice Awards have been finalized and Paramore is still in the running for Favorite Band and Favorite Alternative Band. You can vote for them right here.

I'll be voting. :)

The Teen Choice awards was last month, maybe that's what you're thinking of? :)

I'll be voting. :)

nooo i remember those, i was pretty sure the people's choice were this summer too though

maybe not

why are they in the same category as one direction the world is testing me  :(

For real. Maybe just vote for Paramore for Fav. Alternative Band? I've been voting for both groups.  :shifty:

yeah that's what i'm doing, 1D for general band and paramore for alternative  :shifty:

because lbr they have the best chances of winning those two categories respectively anyway