Hosting Move

Dustin

Hey guys. You may have noticed some downtime and bugs, errors, etc. over the past week. We left our old, terrible web host and moved to a new one. The process was tedious because a site as large as PF with a database that holds tens of thousands of forum members, and over 1.2 million posts, it's a hefty job to move.

Luckily, everything worked out. It just took a little more time than we anticipated, thanks to our old, cranky hosting company. But all is well now. The website should be operating a lot snappier as well. Post here if you run into any problems.

So sorry for the downtime. But we're back! Enjoy!

• Like 1

I've wanted to do this for years. But it's a tedious and delicate process. Luckily, Brent and the rest of the staff shared my frustration and we finally went through with the move.

Glad it's loading faster for you now. That was one of my biggest peeves about PF in the past, and I know other members felt the same. It was unacceptable.

• Like 2

You can view your posts by clicking on My Profile from the dropdown link with your username at the top right corner of the page. Then, in your profile (http://paramorefans.com/boards/index.php/user/19909-paramoretotallyrules/) you can click "Posts" on the left vertical menu to see your posts.