Old Member - Exciting News

jchurch004

Chriss, its Jason on AWKIF. Josh took over immediately after Jason left in late 2005, or early 2006...cant exactly remember when they brought Hunter in.

Either way, I can't have a screamed version for the wedding lol.

I didn't know that. Thanks for the info. :) I think they may have done it when Josh wasn't on tour to prepare for his wedding and Justin might have filled in. Taylor probably could do it, but he's super shy when it comes to singing, haha.

And you're right, definitely no screamed version at the wedding. :P

We'll find something. Like you said, we've got nine months to figure it out.

Also, The Final Riot...just boils down to the crowd noise and her saying "Chicago" - can't have that. There are so many "almost" options out there on youtube...but nothing that would work out perfectly. I've searched hours and hours worth haha.

crowd noise could possibly be edited out though if the rest of the recording is good

where's harry when you need him

(also hunter joined early 2006 i believe, it was right around the time i started listening to them)

I asked my friend at FBR. He said they have trouble getting the vocal tracks and usually need to present a whole plan of use when they request them, but he's going to try to find it for me. I would say there's maybe a 5-10% of actually getting it, but at least he's going to try.

So Suzie and I were on our way home tonight, listening to Paramore on shuffle...and My Heart from The Final Riot comes on...

We figured something pretty decent out. From about 6 seconds into the track until about 3:52...there is minimal crowd noise...and no talking to the crowd...also it covers the entire track except for the WHOA-OA-OAAAA!! at the very end.

Our thinking was this....what if we found a way to start the track at 6 seconds in...and then have it fade out around 3:48 or so?

Thoughts? Can anyone here do that?

Wow congrats! :)

I remember reading a post of yours on the official PFC boards (assuming that you were a member on there too, otherwise I'm thinking of somebody else!) saying that you had met someone at one of Paramore's shows and that you were now dating.

Have you thought about tweeting the band? That might help. I know that they let people propose during The Only Exception on tour sometimes.