I'm not angry anymore...because I found this place!

ParamoreTotallyRules

Hello everyone! I'm new! Any tips anyone can give me by any chance? :-o

"This is how we'll dance when, when they try to take us down, this is how we'll sing oh, this is how we'll stand when, when they burn our houses down, this is what will be oh glory."

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! :) Welcome to the boards.

I feel a little bad that this is the first reply that you have had. It isn't a reflection on the members, believe me. I find that sometimes these boards aren't used very much for some reason. So far I've found everybody to be very welcoming.

I know that some of them use www.paramorefanclub.net as it's a revival of the official fan club boards but I love these ones too. :)

^ Don't worry, she has plenty of friends even though no one replied on here. We are actually BEST FRIENDS. I also introduced her to my friend Melanie and they are friends, too. (Sorry Hayley. I'm not trying to answer for you. I just wanted to let her know.)

^ Don't worry, she has plenty of friends even though no one replied on here. We are actually BEST FRIENDS. I also introduced her to my friend Melanie and they are friends, too. (Sorry Hayley. I'm not trying to answer for you. I just wanted to let her know.)

Great to hear :)

^No prob Zoe, I'd forgotten about this post to be honest. LOL But thanks Salinas!! :D Thanks for being the first to comment on it!! :D

And BTW Zoe, don't forget to ask...umm. oh Paris about his user for wattpad.com and here when he makes it. HAPPY THANKSGIVINNG!!