To Write Love On Her Arms

watchthesky

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i tried to order the LOVE hoodie and a title tee yesterday, because my aunty lives in the US and my grandmas goiing there next week so she could bring it home for me as shes gonna be there for like 4 weeks :] but it wouldnt take a debit card :( just a credit card.

my mums weird though and i think she'd burn it or something :roll:

she found out i used to cut after one of my friends told a teacher and school rung her up and told her, and shes been weird about stuff like that ever since. shes strange. ive been over it for like 3 years? but she still gets weird when i wear long sleeves.

i think its an amazing cause. x

I like the LOVE hoodie, but I don't want it if it's like a thin cheapy little hoodie. So anybody who has it, is it like pretty good quality?

if you're talking about the zip up i just got it and was actually pleasantly surprised... it is fairly thin, but i think that it's supposed to be pretty light weight, so if you're going for something really nice and warm i wouldn't recommend it. it is however really soft and comfortable, and it's not cheap-type light weight in my opinion, it seems like nice quality.

if you're talking about the zip up i just got it and was actually pleasantly surprised... it is fairly thin, but i think that it's supposed to be pretty light weight, so if you're going for something really nice and warm i wouldn't recommend it. it is however really soft and comfortable, and it's not cheap-type light weight in my opinion, it seems like nice quality.

is it American Apparel?? cuz i think some of the shirts are American Apparel. i don't remember for sure though. i just remember reading that somwhere. and they all look like it

I got the Black tee shirt..I wore it today.

I REEEEEALLLY want the hoodie Hayley's wearing in itsjustmeemily's icon.

everyone who wants that hoodie should seriously get it. i'd wear mine every day, but i can't wear black to work :[ plus the clothes we wear can't have other labels on them so the only twloha clothing i have that i can get away with wearing my gray love is the movement tee under zip ups and when i'm in the front of the store zipping my sweatshirt up. i wish i could get the message out more.