To Write Love On Her Arms

watchthesky

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm pretty sure it's a girl.

so i tried my towloha hoodie today for the first time and let's just say i'm really glad i got a small instead of xs. the deon hoodie is VERY fitted for those of you planning on getting it. there's no zip either. i'd reccomend wearing it without something underneat for it's tight. they have jamie's story printed on the inside of the hoodie which is pretty neat.

some pixels:

-sorry my mirror is gross!

DSCF0010.jpg

DSCF0008.jpg

DSCF0012.jpg

DSCF0011.jpg

they come in white now too =)

They always do' date=' the flower Paramore shirt I have is American Apparel.[/quote']

You have an American Apparel Paramore shirt? Man...they've never had those at any show I've been at...I LOVE American Apparel shirts...they're so soft and fit so well...

AA is amazing! their shirts are sooo comfortable and it is sweatshop-free! that's the best thing about it!!! it may be pricey, but for a good reason!! i own a lot of band shirts that are AA and they are my favees!!

but yes... i do want a TWLOHA SHIRT... i will be ordering one soon!

but if you got next day air (which costs 50$) I wonder if it'd get to your house the next day or not...I wouldn't want to spend the money if it doesn't sounds like this site is WAAAAAY behind with orders.

Im debating over an XL or L cause XL is when they start getting wider and I dont like that....but if I get a L its gonna be a half inch shorter, ahh screw it XD

they better not shrink when you dry em...or else I wont dry mine. Im ordering the white and black. (I wanted one black one for monnnths)

I think they'll be faster delivering their orders now. They just got overwhelmed and had a ton of stuff on backorder and had to restock. Remember - it's not a big store or anything - it's a small group of people doing good stuff for a great cause.