Make a story

ParamoreTotallyRules

Let's take turns writing parts for a story. I'll start and anyone else feel free to add to it. But please keep in mind I'm only 13. Thank you. OK:

You never think of love happening in your saddest moments in life. But it does, it will happen when you least expect it to. I learned that the hard way. After I fell for a boy a little different from others. I can't really explain it, but anyone who knew him could tell. But I'm not here to tell you about how he was different, I'm here to tell you my crazy love story with a boy who's not quite human.

Think of the lonelyiest moment in your life, then double that. That's pretty much how I felt after my parents got divorced. Now take that and add the most anger you've ever felt and you'll get a taste of how I felt. Alone and angrier than I've ever felt.

I didn't ask for trouble at the store, but somehow it found me. So when the two men with hidden guns cornered me, I didn't fight it. THAT'S how bad I felt. They hit me, swore at me, but I didn't care. Not until a boy came and started fighting them. It was all like a dream, so unreal. After he got rid of them he asked me, "Are you okay?"

I couldn't remember the last time someone had looked at me like he did, looked at the poor beat-up girl with black rings under her eyes. Like they actually cared. He had a certain sparkle in his eyes I couldn't ignore. "Yeah, fine. Why did you help me?"