PFers Please Read!

ParamoreTotallyRules

Hey guys, I've been reading through some topics and I would like to say something to everyone: PLEASE STOP SWEARING!

I've been seeing quite a lot of F this and S that. PLEASE STOP! Or at least blank it out. Please guys,

With love,

-Hayley :D

Hey, sorry the swearing bothers you - I don't swear much, myself - but it's part of normal conversation. Unless someone is swearing directly at someone to attack or offend them on purpose, we generally let it slide cause it's a part of everyday life. I haven't really noticed much of it recently. What threads are you looking at?

No worries. "Unopened Letters" is pretty much an open thread to vent about things you can't bring up anywhere else, so we let the swearing slide cause sometimes you just need to get it all out. They're just words. ;)

When a board member does something really bad, you can "warn" them - not sure if all members can warn people or if it's just an admin/mod thing. Either way, it's not to be taken lightly and should only be used in really bad situations.