Is Paramore A Christian Band?

So many people ask this question. I thought that it would be good to say what you think here. My answer is:

They are not a Christian band. They are a band full of Christians. Their band is an Alternative band, which is already proven. :razz:  :shock:

• Like 2

They ARE all Christians, but only a few songs are actually Christian. Like I believe that We Are Broke, Playing God (sort of), Turn It Off,  The only Exception, Hallelujah and Part 2 are all Christian songs. You may not notice at just listening to them, but look up the lyrics, it refers to God quite a lot. :D

They've been asked this a lot, actually, and have given a definitive answer. They all consider themselves Christians in some way, shape or form. However, they are not a Christian band, nor do they want their music to come off as if they are preaching to people.

they have positive lyrics and a lot of songs that reflect there faith. I mean being christian isnt saying jesus this jesus that or singing jesus this jesus that in your lyrics just about how you your personal life is with god and how it reflects with who are you are on stage and off stage. I mean a lot of bands have christians in it and might act christian but they dont label themselves a christian band because there lyrics arent jesus this jesus that and your lyrics dont have to be like that to be christian its about being able to reach people and touch them with your music. Because as christians we want to reach people and give them a positive message so if all you sing was jesus i love you songs and you want to give non christians also a positive message that not gonna help them. I just love paramore because there positive and uplifting band and doesnt use vulgarity in anything they do and i know when i go see them i wont expect to be offended. They all have there own personal faith with God and things like that but i think Josh and Zac were the most christian members if that make sense and pushed them more into it when they were in it. Like on warped tour back in the day they did bible study with other bands and things like that. I think now they dont really focus on it as much as they use to plus there faith is personal to them and that fine I think if you asked them they would say yes were christians yes we believe in God yes we have faith It Just some bands and people dont feel the need to try to shove it down anyone throat. Not about them being ashamed or don't want to be label this or that it just they dont want to shove down anyone throat i bet if you met them and said are you guys christian i dont think they would be ashamed or try to deny it.

• Like 1