5 Seconds of Summer

watchthesky

• 2 weeks later...
Hi guys !

We are SUPER EXCITED to announce that we are releasing our next single and EP called 'DON'T STOP' ! it's out from june 15th but you can preorder it from this wednesday (april 30). 

You can download the artwork here if you want to :D we wanna say thanks to everyone on the newsletter so you get to see it before anyone else :) 

tumblr_n4psctg6KT1twiy9ho1_500.jpg

USA, CANADA & MEXICO - guys were really sorry 'Don't Stop' wont be released over there just yet!! :( your support with SLSP and everything else has been incredible and it's been amazing seeing you guys on tour. we want you to know how much we love ya and that we havent forgotten you... were continuing to work on our music for you and we'll have new stuff for you all to listen to soon... emoji_02764.png

Can't wait for you guys to hear the EP and see the video for 'Don't Stop' - it was amazing to film lol.

Love you guys!

Ash, Mikey, Luke & Cal xx

well at least i've got like six weeks to figure out how i'm going to import this :')

• Like 1

Australian pop-punk phenomenon 5 Seconds of Summer will perform live at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards, to be held May 18 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.

The quartet from the Western suburbs of Sydney will join a lineup of previously-announced performers that includes Jason Derulo, Imagine Dragons, Florida Georgia Line, Luke Bryan, John Legend, and OneRepublic.

5SOS, comprising Calum Hood, Luke Hemmings and Michael Clifford and Ashton Irwin, have erupted into one of the world’s hottest bands after spending much of 2013 touring the world with One Direction.

The band anounced their BBMA booking via an Instagram video posted this morning.

this is crazy  :shock:

• 2 weeks later...

finally released album news!!!

After three years, we finally get to tell you that… WE HAVE AN ALBUM !!! you can preorder from midnight (local time!) weds 14th may !! everyone that does preorder it on iTunes will get to download a new track from the album straight away ;) and you’ll also get a bunch of other tracks to hear & own before the release!
We’ve been working on this so hard for you and it feels so good that we finally get to release it. We really hope you’ll like it. All the info you need is below… We love you! - Cal, Ash, Mikey & Luke x #FinallyA5sosAlbum

release dates:

June 27: Australia, New Zealand, Italy, Austria, Czech Republic, Finland, Germany, Ireland, Holland, Slovakia, South Africa, Switzerland, Sweden

June 30: Everywhere else!!!
July 16: Japan
July 22: USA, Canada, Mexico

tracklist varies (australia gets a different track than everyone else by the looks of it) but voodoo doll is on the deluxe and I'M SO EXCITED

watch me end up with four copies of this damn album

i thought i was exaggerating when i said four copies but no i am literally going to end up with four copies

pre-ordered the australian edition with lost boy, uk edition with english love affair and lithograph, itunes deluxe edition with like five different songs i don't even knOW there's so MANY, and there's a target edition i'll be hunting down either in store (pls do me a solid target canada) or on ebay

i am trash and i hate this band

i hope so, i haven't been through target before tbh they've only been open here for like a year haha

maybe i'll cruise around one beforehand and just see what they've got to gauge my chances of finding one in store here

otherwise ebay it is

wonder if my australian copy will show up before the north american release date haha

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i literally stayed up until 3am to order a copy the other night

this is how whipped i am

also!! the album is out in north america next week which means tons of appearances

so far i know they'll be on ET canada on monday (21st), the today show tuesday (22nd), and jimmy kimmel thursday (24th)

i can't believe how big they're getting ??????????

• Like 1