NY Jingle Ball

moomoocat

I think that because it is a show with multiple artists, they will only be doing the four songs. They have to fit it into the time schedules. I don't know if I am correct. It is just my opinion. Also, welcome. The people here are really nice. I actually met my BEST FRIEND on here. Have fun.

Yeah, I was just wondering because they have 5 artists at the pre jingle ball show but 6 hours, found it weird they would only do 4 songs in that time frame. I went there 5 years ago but only went to see Lady Gaga, don't remember how many songs she did, it may have only been four actually. Thanks for the response :)

Even with a shortened card board version of Jeremy, Hayley is still shorter. If you read this Hayley, it is not meant to offend you. I'm the same height as you. I think it is cool to be the same height as my favorite singer/celebrity/person who is in my favorite band/person who's band will be legends that people will always remember and talk about.