Paramore Gift Help

msrockstar

My little sister asked for a Paramore poster for her room. I'm trying to be a good sister and find her something a little different then your average band shot poster. So far I've come across this poster on ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171182419977?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

My question to you is do you think that's a good choice or should I go with something different. Any help you could give me would be awesome!

Well Casey, she might like it. Everyone has different opinions. You have to think about if she would rather a poster with them on it or one like this one. Try to ask her without making it obvious. That way you can get help from the person that is going to get the gift, and they won't even realize it. How old is she? Depending on her age, she might like different things. Let me know if this helped at all.

Well, The Final Riot was one incredible tour, so for that reason alone, it's a worthy poster. But I do agree with Zoe, if your sister already have a lot of Paramore stuff with their faces on it, maybe look for something with the band on it. But I do see where you were going with this. That poster is more rare, and it's unique and special. I suppose it all depends on her taste. Will she like something less common that relates to an event in the band's history, or something more generic, but shows the band's likeliness more? Tough call!

Or maybe we're all over-thinking this and she will love whatever you choose :)

kind of following along the lines of everyone else, it really depends on what she likes and what she already has

if it's her first paramore poster i'd suggest something with them actually on it

if she has a few already a tour poster could certainly be a nice, more unique addition

i have the same poster though and it's not very big, so that's something to consider

Like everybody said, it depends on what she already has and what she may prefer. Has your little sister been a fan for a long enough time to really appreciate a Final Riot poster from 2008? If so, I say go for it. If she's a newer fan and wouldn't get the significance, I wouldn't spend $25 on an 11x17 poster. They have that new 2014 Calendar Poster, which is not quite your average band poster: http://store.paramore.net/store/show/ZGRQE Maybe she'd like that?

Like everybody said, it depends on what she already has and what she may prefer. Has your little sister been a fan for a long enough time to really appreciate a Final Riot poster from 2008? If so, I say go for it. If she's a newer fan and wouldn't get the significance, I wouldn't spend $25 on an 11x17 poster. They have that new 2014 Calendar Poster, which is not quite your average band poster: http://store.paramore.net/store/show/ZGRQE Maybe she'd like that?

that calendar poster is actually really cool

if she has the room for it i'd second that suggestion