Paramore on the voice

xBazingaDudex

I noticed that the girl changed the words in the second part of the song. She is a good singer, but I don't understand why the words were changed. She was so lucky to be able to sing with Hayley Williams. That is a privilege that I would kill for (I don't mean it literally. Ok, maybe I do. Just kidding. Or am I?)

She probably forgot the words. I didn't hold it against her too much. The finalists had a bunch of songs to memorize last night, plus nerves, etc.

She did pretty good, but my favorite won in the end so I'm happy, haha. The girl that sang with Paramore is great, especially for her age, but she usually ends up just being loud, not really showing off her voice. But I still give her credit for how far she has come and how much potential she has.

Here is the official video of their performance from Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cPrE52IBbPs

If that isn't working for you, here are some other videos.

You can also download their performance via iTunes, but I don't know if you can outside the US.

Thank you for the link. Sadly it doesn't work in the UK. :( I thought that it would be on Youtube in full by now but apparently not.

Maybe it will be tomorrow.

Thank you for trying though :)

I enjoyed the performance! Ain't It Fun is really one of my favorites off of the new album. I thought it was pretty funny that everyone.. including my grandma... sent me a text telling me they were on TV haha

• Like 2