Throwback Thursday

Caitlyn

gallery_9551_795_51070.jpg

So every week, I thought I'd do a TBT to give us something to talk about when news is slow. This week, I thought I’d take you back to 2009, when Paramore performed on MTV ‘s Unplugged. The band performed a small and intimate acoustic set with new songs from their album Brand New Eyes, including Misery Business, Brick By Boring Brick, and Ignorance. You can watch some of the set here on MTV or the full thing here on Youtube. Check out our gallery for photos from Unplugged here!

PS: I'm going to start another segment thing Sunday, so keep your eyes out for that as well!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I forgot to post last week's TBT, but it's on the main site here if you want to check it out.
But here's this week's:

gallery_9551_818_31918.jpg

Although they didn’t play, Paramore decided to hit up Bamboozle to hang out with fans and enjoy a day of music. The trio did a tent signing and shot a couple of video diaries, which you can watch in the spoilers tab!

gallery_9551_775_39561.jpg

Rewind back to May 6, 2011. Paramore participated in the MusiCares MAP Fund benefit, which is an annual fundraiser to provide assistance to members of the music community in overcoming addiction. To read more about MusiCares, click here, and to see more about the 7th Annual benefit, click here.

For more photos from the event, click the one above to be linked to our gallery.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KE1dV_Q4KnQ

That's one of their best performances of "That's What You Get" in my opinion.

gallery_9551_618_119681.jpg

Here’s a look back at a great summer memory (because we are all tired of the cold)! Paramore played KROQ’s Weenie Roast on June 5, 2010 at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater in Los Angeles, California. You can view more photos from the Weenie Roast here and here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=E3oxzEMpkXQ

• 4 weeks later...

This is the TBT for March 6 (which I forgot to post here, AGAIN):

gallery_9551_595_91541.jpg

Can you believe that it’s been a year since the band’s SXSW performance? Paramore played a cosy set at The Belmont in Austin, Texas on March 14. This was the first time “Still Into You†was played, and the lyric video was released at the end of the show. We have a gallery of photos from the set here, as well as some from behind-the-scenes here. You can watch the entire performance in the spoilers tab!

• 3 weeks later...

Oh my gosh, I love this thread! :D Such fond memories, especially of those glorious 2008 days, aaw.... Keep them coming, my new favorite :P!

Btw YMAS was the opening act in my first and only Paramore concert I attended, back in 2011, and that's when I started loving them as well :) Seems like such a long time ago, look how far they've gone, both of them...! *time flies*

• Like 1