Working Out

Chriss

i'm a fan of yoga personally. sounds cliche but it takes more strength than you'd think and it's not exhausting. for cardio i like circuit/dance kind of work or the elliptical if i want a machine. i thought i hated the elliptical at first (i complained it felt unnatural lol) but then my trainer made me go on the stair master and i immediately went I TAKE IT BACK I LIKE THE ELLIPTICAL. running hurts for me so i'm not a fan of treadmills but if you want to walk adding an incline adds more work without really feeling like it. 

I've always judged yoga really hard, but I think I may have to finally give in or find something similar that I can do. I could use the strength training. I wish I had more places to walk to where I live because I could walk all day long and would prefer it over driving. Running doesn't really tire me out either, but it's just annoying to do on a treadmill. I'd rather be outside doing it, but I live in the forest and don't feel like getting attacked by any bears (although, running away would be great exercise!). Haha, I've never tried the stair master, but I can agree that the elliptical is a really weird machine and I'm not the biggest fan either.

• 2 weeks later...

Funny you should mention that because I was just talking about that with a coworker. It's been a busy weekend for me, but I plan on looking into pilates really soon!