How would you feel about new members?

Charliex

Hey!

Not sure when I might a reply, but I'll create this Topic anyway.

It probably has already been discussed but here it goes. Now that there's only Taylor and Hayley in the band as official members...

Do you think it is time to add someone else as official members, people such as Justin York and Jon Howard who have been touring with the band since 2010?

I personally think that they would fit perfectly, even if I think that just Taylor and Hayley can completely pull it off by themselves, I was just wondering this today and wanted to read your opinion.

i really dont care that much either way tbh. Aaron has maintained his place in the band is touring only. i'd love if Zac rejoined, but that's also unlikely since he jus put out a new LP with his band Halfnoise. i imagine Hayley and Taylor wouldn't mind if Justin or Jon were to join but seeing as how nothing's happened yet im guessing they jus dont wanna join for reasons we'll prolly never know.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

i really dont care that much either way tbh. Aaron has maintained his place in the band is touring only. i'd love if Zac rejoined, but that's also unlikely since he jus put out a new LP with his band Halfnoise. i imagine Hayley and Taylor wouldn't mind if Justin or Jon were to join but seeing as how nothing's happened yet im guessing they jus dont wanna join for reasons we'll prolly never know.

stalking through the forums and i'm laughing so hard.

(sorry about the bump)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 8:51 AM, seenothinginthelight said:

personally i’d love Joey Howard to join the band

845CF18C-5913-4E48-8B1A-FE6CA58202EE.jpeg

Yes! I'd love if Joey and Justin, and maybe even Logan and Joey M, officially joined the band. I hate thinking of them as merely tour members, they feel like they're such part of the family.

• 7 months later...