New here. Is anyone still here?

ihearthayleyforever

Hello I'm new to this forum. Is anyone still using these forums? Seems kinda empty. :o I'm Jasmine. I am 24 from the USA. I love Paramore they are my favorite band of all time. I found this forum from a Google search and glad I did. :D I found out of Paramore about 7 years ago. My older sister suggested them to me. I'm happy she did! My favorite member is Hayley Williams. My favorite albums are after laughter, brand new eyes and self titled paramore. I am hoping and praying to make new friends here. My other interests are reading books, drawing, watching anime, writing, and playing the ukulele. :D

• Like 2

3 hours ago, eromarap said:

I also new to this forum. I have been a Paramore fan for ten years now, and i tought it would be some activity on these forums, but maybe i'm few years to late...

Nice to meet you. :D maybe we tell other people about the forum and get it active again? 

• Like 1

Hiya!! I'm usually roaming around the forums at school, because the site isn't blocked XD Now that I'm not the single only person active, I'll come on more! :DD

10 hours ago, eromarap said:

Yes we can do:)

It would be great to get some new activity here again.

Holy shnikes, are you _.eromarap._ on Instagram?! I follow you, and I remember realising that your username was Paramore backwards (like yelyah). All this time I had pronounced it "emo rap" :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 10/22/2017 at 6:49 PM, ihearthayleyforever said:

Nice to meet you. :D maybe we tell other people about the forum and get it active again? 

On 10/23/2017 at 10:15 AM, eromarap said:

Yes we can do:)

It would be great to get some new activity here again.

And neither has returned since 2017 :P.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi!

These forums are pretty inactive now, aren't they? I've been a long-time fan of Paramore. I first became aware of them in 2007 when they released "RIOT!" but I went back and found "All We Know Is Falling". I've seen them live five times. I considered getting tickets for Hayley's solo tour with "Petals for Armor", but the location is a little tricky to get to, even though I love smaller venues. I'd love to see Paramore in a smaller setting. I've only ever seen them in arenas and the Royal Albert Hall.

• 2 years later...