Shame this forum is going to waste

Skittler

The Admins/Mods seem to rarely be here, most seem to have disappeared months ago. What a waste guys! Why not promote the forum and be more active, start topics, trivia, news, something? They're still tons of Paramore fans out there. I hate seeing a former thriving community wither away.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 6 months later...

Tbh, I made my account for this website when I was 12 years old (7 years ago in October) and loved it a lot. For some reason, I decided to log into my email that I made this account with, and it reminded me that this site existed at one point. I've logged onto this website maybe 2 times since 2015, and every time I do, it's more dead than the last time. This is the first time I've posted something on here in five years.

• 1 month later...

really im new here and i see hasnt been updated since 2000 and yeah looks like they operate another site but havent made renovations to this forum. i just joined to know more of band and hayley william in core genre if anyone knows the guy/ women who hired her the contract before she started recording . their is a post she says one day " they were playing in garage' next they where off first uk headline in wembley on news

does anyone know the kinda gifts she does to fans and would she recommend other bands to her label? i mean i been approached by representitive her management before but i didnt beleive it years ago around 2007 and 2012,2014 and last yr just wanted to know more of the label and yeah they wanted to do contract with me years a go while HS but i beleive i even tried joining the band after josh left and jeremy but never received reply back if would accept offer.  like i never talked to her before but i guess she was intereasted also years ago for me joining her band. till this day i would join if they ever call me again