Simmer!

Espnandro

• 2 months later...

I like it. A lot! It did take a couple of listens, though. Cinnamon may well be my favourite of the releases so far. Roses/Lotus/Violet/Iris is lovely too. Over Yet is a headbopper.

I've been watching pretty much all of her press online during this crazy time. I'm glad that she seems to be holding up as best she can. Good job she has a dog, too. I'd be going completely crazy if I lived on my own. 

I can't wait for the 8th May. I have to say, I was surprised that Hayley announced a solo project at the beginning of the year. Only because she's always said "no" to the idea of being solo. I get it though, they're all older and want to do different things. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Full album "Petals For Armor" is out today! I went out on a long walk to listen to it. Just getting used to the new songs (the last five). Its definitely in three parts, isn't it? She sounds happier in the final five songs.

Any favourites?

Watch Me Bloom, Simmer, Roses/Lotus/Violet/Iris, Cinnamon, Dark Horse are some of my highlights