8/22 Rhode Island

jchurch004

yo, curious to see if anyone here is going to this show.. part of the headline tour theyre on obviously lol.. anyways, i was taking a look at the pics of the place, seems real small.. prolly not many ppl gonna be there.. at least it appears that way.. also wanted to confirm that the meet and greet tix, are pick up right?? and what time exactly should i be there the day of the show?? and should i get the tix the day before to make things easier?? lol full of questions i know

^yeah that would be cool if i found ya. im bringing my friend lauren too(the girl that talked in the chat with me and u and someone else ahwile ago) and then other random ppl to fill in the tickets for the meet and greet. YEsss i cant wait either its going to be amazing. i know they will go all out since its their first headlinging tour

Haha, no worries, it's numb now so no pain!! :lol: What do you think the meet and greet will be like? It would be SOOO awesome if we actually got to sit and hang out with them. Or maybe it'll be more of a picture autograph quick thing. Either way I'll be the girl with her jaw to the floor and eyes popped out of her head...Don't hesitate to say Hi! haha :D

Paramore.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/18687923