another hayley poster in kerrang

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh I was in steve and barries today and forgot to check for Kerrang! Across from it in barnes and nobles :(.

argjagje

Darn you XD I coullld check tomorrow just for the hell of it even though Im already getting a copy from someone

Ahh I was in steve and barries today and forgot to check for Kerrang! Across from it in barnes and nobles :(.

argjagje

Darn you XD I coullld check tomorrow just for the hell of it even though Im already getting a copy from someone

im so dumb.I was shooping and I look over at steve and barries and it doesn't even cross my mind haha.I was just like 'hmm starbucks...yum' hah.

I noticed she had it since last warped..maaan Ill never find it

What? The ring? I don't remember her wearing that last year at Warped...did you find a pic?

She did act like it was something she had found recently (right after her necklace broke) and that it was special when I asked her about the necklace at the show in DC...so maybe she did have it for some of the Warped shows last year...

haha and ive just been told that i have another mag with the poster in... so i have one more to give away, dont worry about any costs... i shall cover it for anyone who wants it ;)

lool dude i sent them out to a handful with the other 2 kerrangs hayley was in ad my total came to like £70 and that was just for shipping.