another hayley poster in kerrang

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed she had it since last warped..maaan Ill never find it

What? The ring? I don't remember her wearing that last year at Warped...did you find a pic?

She did act like it was something she had found recently (right after her necklace broke) and that it was special when I asked her about the necklace at the show in DC...so maybe she did have it for some of the Warped shows last year...

Yeah she had it on in one of the pictures when she had the lonnng hair with blonde highlights...and red. She was wearing the Philiy shirt.

@Alison- Really? haha Ill look weird walking in there.

What? The ring? I don't remember her wearing that last year at Warped...did you find a pic?

She did act like it was something she had found recently (right after her necklace broke) and that it was special when I asked her about the necklace at the show in DC...so maybe she did have it for some of the Warped shows last year...

Yeah she had it on in one of the pictures when she had the lonnng hair with blonde highlights...and red. She was wearing the Philiy shirt.

lol nawww you wont look weird.They have really great rings,like pretty ones like that and say stuff like that.lol that sounded ditzy.Uhh,I was planining on going in there today because I was at Lynnhaven..But again I forgot.

lol nawww you wont look weird.They have really great rings' date='like pretty ones like that and say stuff like that.lol that sounded ditzy.Uhh,I was planining on going in there today because I was at Lynnhaven..But again I forgot.[/quote']

damn lol let me know mmkay? xD

haha okie dokie.I'm going on later tonight I think.

Jeez you got alot dont you?

Ok lol

Yeah.lol I went twice.Okay,I completely forgot I don't believe there is a heaven&earth there.But I went to JC penny's,they had really good rings in the jewelry department.I got one for 10$ that looks like hers but doesn't have 'be true' on it.Theo nly one with words were 'love' lol.But just look at the selection there and they should have some great ones at lynhaven.And their on sale for like 10$ instead of 25+