SAOSIN

thorned_lilac_182

old or new singer it doesn't bother me...i just fell in love with their current album especially with you're not alone and well practically the whole album, and i love the acoustic songs too...saosin was just in my town like 4 days ago...i didn't get to see them but when they come to town im fur sure going

• 2 weeks later...

saw them last night. AMAZING! o man, i wish i could go back and stay haha it was awesome. and my sweater matched the hoodie cove wsa wearing afterwards. quite interesting =] haha if you still have the chance to see the tour, definately do it. Saosin is the only band worth seeing (I Am The Avalanche is okay, not horrible) but it was totally worth waiting through crappy bleeding through for saosin

I wish I went.:(

I'm glad that you had a agreat time!!:)

i wish you had come too! it would have been fun. though, Saosin was the only band worth seeing. I hope they play warped tour, because i'm not seeing them at TOC, and once TOC is over they go straight to the Uk for GIAN.

Suzy, that's awesome! you'll love it

saw them last night. AMAZING! o man, i wish i could go back and stay haha it was awesome. and my sweater matched the hoodie cove wsa wearing afterwards. quite interesting =] haha if you still have the chance to see the tour, definately do it. Saosin is the only band worth seeing (I Am The Avalanche is okay, not horrible) but it was totally worth waiting through crappy bleeding through for saosin

Lol, I went on the 19th. We showed up as bleeding through was doing their last song. Mauled our way to the front; spazzed out for saosin, and then went and talked to people (including cove for a good 5minutes) while senses failed moshed about. God that singer sounds like a little whiny 4 year old...

How many swings did justin do that night? He only did 4 the night before.

Lol, I went on the 19th. We showed up as bleeding through was doing their last song. Mauled our way to the front; spazzed out for saosin, and then went and talked to people (including cove for a good 5minutes) while senses failed moshed about. God that singer sounds like a little whiny 4 year old...

How many swings did justin do that night? He only did 4 the night before.

haha yea, we were dying from the strobes and screaming of Bleeding through. we talked to Cove for about 3 minutes. He's really cool. and Senses fail blew it. He couldn't sing and the music was off time. it was baddd

I actually, didn't see Justin swing, because we were in front of Chris and Beau, and I totlaly forgot to look at how many times he swang his guitar. But i think i turned my head when he was ending one of them.

I'll tell you what they play, because they also play older stuff. So, when you get the record, you'll know what songs to look for when they play live.

It's Far Better to Learn

Sleepers

Bury Your Head

Translating The Name (not on the album; older song)

Come Close

Follow and Feel

Seven Years (older song)

Voices

They Perched on Their Stilts, pointing, and daring me to break custom (older song)