Paramorefans.com Interview with Paramore - AUDIO FILE ADDED!

thebrowncoat

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you. haha his posts were so realistic. vampires seriously do exist...yeah....right......

Haha i know!

I was like "Wwwtttfff??" in some of his posts, ahh that kid NEEDS a life...i mean Vampires...seriously now? lol

Yeeah, I love this interview, might as well say that again

=]]

thank you. haha his posts were so realistic. vampires seriously do exist...yeah....right......

Haha i know!

I was like "Wwwtttfff??" in some of his posts' date=' ahh that kid NEEDS a life...i mean Vampires...seriously now? lol

Yeeah, I love this interview, might as well say that again

=']]

Yeah, this is the interview thread, not the crazy poster thread :)

But on that note...did we not delete all the vampire stuff? I thought we did...

And back to the interview - I'm glad everyone likes it :)

awesome interview. i laughed out loud many times and my family kinda looked at me funny but its all good. :)

I'm glad it reads as funny - it was hard to capture some of the stuff like the sounds they made or the tone of voice in which they said some things...so I'm glad that the humor came through, because they were very funny.

omg this was so weird cuz i read the interview yesterday and wen the celeb. crush came up and hayley said simon birch i was like who's that...and today in my health class..my teacher was like..ok today we'll watch a movie called simon birch..and the first thing that came to my head was paramore!

even though i knew she was kidding...it was still funni and a weird coincidence

I couldn't stop laughing. They're hilarious. Thank you VERY much for posting this interview.

I think my favourite part was when they were asked who was the smelliest band on tour and they all answered Hunter. That just made me laugh so hard. It's funny how they all misinterpreted. And all the questions they want to be asked were pretty funny too. Awesome interview! =D

And now I finally know why the crab mix is named what it is.

who's simon birch?

and haha yeah the interview was a blast to read! they are a really funny bunch aren't they? i love them more now, and how 'themselves' they still are, and the fact that fame hasnt (n hopefully wont) change them the slightest bit...

i cant wait to hear the audio of it . i would SO download it..

Simon Birch is the kid in the movie Simon Birch (for some reason, they changed his name from Owen Meany.) The movie's based on my favorite book of all time "A Prayer for Owen Meany" by John Irving, but it's really not a very good adaptation of the book. If you've never read the book though, I highly, highly recommend reading it.

Simon Birch is the kid in the movie Simon Birch (for some reason, they changed his name from Owen Meany.) The movie's based on my favorite book of all time "A Prayer for Owen Meany" by John Irving, but it's really not a very good adaptation of the book. If you've never read the book though, I highly, highly recommend reading it.

Now that I think of it, I think I've seen that movie before.

My internet was out this whole past week...

So I never got to comment on how awesome this interview is.

Finally I can!

first of all, thank you Brent, for doing this.

Seriously, this interview made me crack up so many times. Also, one of my questions got answered I think. How exciting.

They are all so funny, and it's probably the best interview i've heard from them ever.

My internet was out this whole past week...

So I never got to comment on how awesome this interview is.

Finally I can!

first of all' date=' thank you Brent, for doing this.

Seriously, this interview made me crack up so many times. Also, one of my questions got answered I think. How exciting.

They are all so funny, and it's probably the best interview i've heard from them ever.[/quote']

I don't know about it being the best interview with them ever, but thanks for the compliments :) I'm really glad everyone's enjoying it...

And you don't need to thank me for doing it...it was an absolute blast getting to hang out and talk to them for half an hour.

Well it was atleast the most enjoyable' date=' especially on the humor level :lol:

Plus it asked the questions that the fans on these forums wanted answers to, which is great. :D[/quote']

Yeah...I just hoped they realized that I was going to type up the whole thing...I worry a little bit that they may wish I had edited some of the funnier moments...but I'm probably just being silly/paranoid.

I tried to ask as many questions as I could from the boards...obviously, I didn't have time to get through them all, but I did take a sheet with every single question people posted into the interview with me. Then I just kind of picked and chose different questions based on how the interview was going, trying to mix more serious questions and funny questions, that sort of thing...

The coolest thing is that they gave us as much time as they did...they were really generous with their time and really fun during the interview.