• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

The drama of my teenage years when Ben left ^^

Fallen is a very good album their demos like October Even in Death are cool too

I love the Open Door she's a great musician

they're going back to studio next month

can't wait to hear it :)

• 2 months later...

I've heard Fallen and Origin and I remember both of them being incredibly predictable and formulaic. I still like the music, and I do listen to them occasionally, but I feel like I can't get too familiar with them or the lack of substance will start to shine through. :/ Amy Lee's voice alone saves much for me, though.

• 2 months later...
I've heard Fallen and Origin and I remember both of them being incredibly predictable and formulaic. I still like the music, and I do listen to them occasionally, but I feel like I can't get too familiar with them or the lack of substance will start to shine through. :/ Amy Lee's voice alone saves much for me, though.

You should listen to The Open Door. It's a really good album. :)

I seriously can't wait for the new Fall 2010 album. I'm super excited as to what new territories Amy has delved into. She also has new writing partners and such. :D

I wonder if you Paramore fans know how popular Paramore is on Evthreads (the Evanescence fan forum)? I wish Evanescence and Paramore toured together. :) That's a definite must see concert for me. :D

RECENT TWEETS:

@TerryBalsamo HEY! SNEAKY!!! ;) hahaha

about 3 hours ago via UberTwitter in reply to TerryBalsamo

Congrats on the new single, Ashley! You sound beautiful as ever. ;)http://www.ashleyarrison.com #ff @ashleyarrison

about 14 hours ago via web

Hanging out with Terry in Jax, driving down the same road we drove down blasting Sober when we first wrote it, & it just came on the radio:)

9:44 PM Jun 10th via UberTwitter

Taco night turned into a rad listening party! The new @anberlin record is seriously amazing. Thanks for the hangout, guys! loved it! ;)

9:40 PM Jun 2nd via web

TACO NIGHT featuring @Anberlin! Welcome, new friends :)

3:35 PM Jun 2nd via UberTwitter

Heh I actually really like Fallen and Open Door (never heard anything else from Evanescence though).

I only got into the band about 2 months ago, when I was drunk at with some female friends and they had an Evanescence live DVD and put it on.

Afterwards I just said "I've become a fan now" haha.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I heard there was a new cd coming out, anyone know anything about it?

Yep, they're working on it, they're currently in studio again, it will be out October 4th , their studio burned down last year so it took them a while to finally enter the studio again

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...