Evanescence!

X~All.We.Know~X

• 2 weeks later...
There new album was supposed to originaly come out in March' date=' Then Augest, September now October.

Its called something like The Open Door

Err I think thats it.[/quote']

Yep, a single from The Open Door should be coming out sometime in the August. I can't wait, I saw a short trailer that played a clip of one of their songs off the album. It sounds amazing. <3

There new album was supposed to originaly come out in March' date=' Then Augest, September now October.

Its called something like The Open Door

Err I think thats it.[/quote']

Yep, a single from The Open Door should be coming out sometime in the August. I can't wait, I saw a short trailer that played a clip of one of their songs off the album. It sounds amazing. <3

Ooohhh YAY!

Also on The Open Door i'm pretty sure there is a Bliss Mix of Bring Me To Life (Only Amy is singing, The dude named Paul or whatever he is isn't in it)

I have it, Its pretty cool. But it sounds a little blank in the 3rd verse.

I want new Evanescence material!

I was so obsessed with them for awhile' date=' saw them live, bought Origin(for like 30 bucks), gaah so obsessed.

I miss them. I saw a commercial for their new CD today, "Call Me When Your Sober" sounds good.[/quote']

AH! I always miss the commercials on t.v.! It makes me mad haha. I'm pretty sure "call me when your sober" is about Shaun from Seether, but yeahh I can't wait!

For those of you who are interested in the names of the track on the album..

01. Sweet Sacrifice

02. Call Me When You're Sober

03. Weight Of The World

04. Lithium

05. Cloud Nine

06. Snow White Queen

07. Lacrymosa

08. Like You

09. Lose Control

10. The Only One

11. Your Star

12. All That I'm Living For

13. Good Enough

"Snow white Queen", only Amy would think of a name like that :P

Go everyone here that likes them lol they rock :P

I really wish it was coming out in Augest still, Because I would have it soonish.

Has anyone heard Feilds Of Innocence? (Oldish song by them) I really love it its really good.

When I was searching on Limewire I saw it and I was like "Hey I love that song!" so yeah I downloaded it, Its an amazing song by them.