Evanescence!

X~All.We.Know~X

Guest haunted_dreams55

I saw that too. Thats really stupid.

EDIT: I was a member on evboard.com but now I can't go on because I'm not a subscriber. This is really makes me mad.

I saw them last night. They were amazing. Amy's vocals were INCREDIBLE! It was pretty awesome, i got to meet the whole band even their new bassist. my friends and I got to hang out with John and Rocky for a bit too. I got my tickets signed by the whole band and Amy was so cute when I told her that I've been waiting in line since 7 in the morning. She was like aww no why?! and I said to see you! and she was like aww and gave me a hug! :D Yeah i am now complete! lol

yes they do, but when amy comes their manager gives a limit about how many things she can sign, and he doesnt let them take pictures with her, but with the guys it's fine. they come out after the concert too.

the set list (not in order) from what i can remember was

sweet sacrifice

going under

call me when you're sober

weight of the world

snow white queen

lithium

lacrymosa

the only one

all that im living for

my immortal

good enough

haunted

bring me to life

imaginary

whisper

amy played good enough alone on the piano and i seriously was about to cry haha. it was amazing. :]

^^^yeah you do!

Picture41.jpg

Tim (new bassist) and Rocky signed my shoe yay! haha

tickett.jpg

When we were getting our tickets scanned, it wouldn't go through since Amy signed over the bar thing, and the lady that scanned it was like "I have to rip this then". We were like NOO Don't RIP IT THEY SIGNED THIS! Yeah, luckily we got in without getting the ticket ripped :D

^^^yeah you do!

Picture41.jpg

Tim (new bassist) and Rocky signed my shoe yay! haha

tickett.jpg

When we were getting our tickets scanned, it wouldn't go through since Amy signed over the bar thing, and the lady that scanned it was like "I have to rip this then". We were like NOO Don't RIP IT THEY SIGNED THIS! Yeah, luckily we got in without getting the ticket ripped :D

omg that is totally awesomeeee!!!

I love Evanescence. They are actually my favourite band i the world- even more so than Paramore ! (ohhhh, the blasphemy)

Off to see them on the 20th November for my birthday to follow some sort of tradition, as i saw them for my 13th birthday last time they were touring the UK. Ace.

Bit disapointed they only have two UK tours dates ?! Don't they realise how much people love them here ?! But hey, not complaining too much, at least i still get to see them :)

Their new album is just perfection in music form <3

From http://www.Evanescence.com

THE OPEN DOOR TOPS CHARTS WORLDWIDE

THE OPEN DOOR debuted at #1 in the U.S., Australia, Germany, Greece, Japan, and Switzerland and was in the Top 5 in Austria, Canada, France, Holland, Hong Kong, Italy, New Zealand, Sweden, UK, Ireland, Korea, Norway, and Denmark! Once again, a big thank you to all of the great Evanescence fans for your support.

YAY! :D :D