Hayley updated the Journal

kristina

Yeah they do deserve it a lot' date=' i mean after all that they've been doing they need a break for awhile.[/quote']

Yep - and 2 months of a headlining tour, plus the UK trip afterwards, is something they need to rest up for. The tour they have coming up has to be the longest one they've ever done...and they're the center of attention every night.

Mmhm.

I have a feeling this tour's whats gonna do it. Make them big.

Maybe not though. Might take another tour. But who knows, they were mainstage a few times at Warped..

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah they do deserve it a lot' date=' i mean after all that they've been doing they need a break for awhile.[/quote']

Yep - and 2 months of a headlining tour, plus the UK trip afterwards, is something they need to rest up for. The tour they have coming up has to be the longest one they've ever done...and they're the center of attention every night.

Mmhm.

Maybe not though. Might take another tour. But who knows, they were mainstage a few times at Warped..

Yeah they do need to rest up for it big time. Hopefully this tour will get them known better cause that would be really cool. Yeah they have a really good fan base now but, it would be even better to have a bigger one right?

Mmhm.

Yeah they do need to rest up for it big time. Hopefully this tour will get them known better cause that would be really cool. Yeah they have a really good fan base now but, it would be even better to have a bigger one right?

Yeah, it would be great to have an ever bigger fanbase.. =]

And I bet we're gonna get lots of newbies joining her during the headlining tour too..

I kinda don't want them big though.. I feel kinda greedy.. but I'm just gonna have to get over it.. it'll happen one day anyway. And it's better for them. =]

On that note, I think we should all recognize that appearing on the cover of Billboard is a big deal. Billboard gets a lot of attention within the music industry (kind of like Variety in the film industry) and a cover appearance by Hayley and, presumably, some mention of the band in the accompanying article is great for getting them attention from a lot of people who can do a lot to help their careers.

agreed. i was so excited for the whole band when i read this. very cool.

Yeahh, when I read that post I immediatly called my best friend who is also a Parawhore and gushed to her about Hayley on the cover of Billboard. I mean freaking BILLBOARD!! That's HUGE!! I just have this gut feeling that they are going to explode at any time. Especially with the single being released and the headlining tour right after, Paramore's going to get HUGE!! =) *knocks on wood* hehe

i know. and when you think about it, i get this feeling like, they're growing up, ya know? like when an elderly person gets all teary eyed because they're kids or grandchildren have grown up, that's how i feel about paramore. cuz we've been supporting them since they've started ya know? it's so sad ...

I know EXACTLY how you feel. I am constantly thinking about that. Whenever I see a new Paramore feature in AP or I see their video on Fuse I think back to the first time I saw them live and I get this ache in my heart =/ Lol, but at the same time, I'm so freaking happy for them!

did anyone hear fat mike on SURS? he was tlaking about how warped is a big christian gathering now, and dissing because they don't "believe" in dinosaurs (dissing the whole creationism thing) i thought it was really rude of him to diss someone else's belief. he even asked Underoath a bunch of quesiotns about whether or not they hate gay people. AHHH!! sorry, he just pisses me off ...

just reading this pissed me off soo much.

that is awful. what a jerk.

when did this episode air?

do you know when it will come on again cause i wanna see this..

and i thought that the only people who got billboard were the singers/bands who were in it or whatever..

i didn't know that anyone could.

well, i don't know exactly what they said in response to that exact comment, but they talk about something he said in their latsest journal entry. it wasn't as offensive but it was very inaccurate (his statement). here's the link so that i don't change the original topic of this thread:

http://underoath777.com/journal.php

well' date=' i don't know exactly what they said in response to that exact comment, but they talk about something he said in their latsest journal entry. it wasn't as offensive but it was very inaccurate (his statement). here's the link so that i don't change the original topic of this thread:

http://underoath777.com/journal.php[/quote']

this is one of the reasons why i love timmy sososo much.