Emergency video THE REAL VIDEO

----link deleted----

Note to anyone reading this thread for the first time - after checking in with a few folks, we have every reason to believe that this video has leaked WITHOUT the band's permission. Because we want to respect the band's wishes, we're going to delete all links posted to the video until we hear from the band that it's ok to post the video and/or it's officially released. Please don't post any additional links to the video on the site - they WILL be removed.

Thanks - Brent (thebrowncoat)

well theres the video. amazing video i think. check it out

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok it kinda irritates me how everything is in slow motion and i don't mean to bash this video but i think it's not that great. they were saying how different and interesting it would be. all i see is them sitting in chairs. if this is what their tour is based around then really don't know what to expect. maybe i need to watch it more to enjoy it. i have the video. i don't know if it's ok to post yet.

ok it kinda irritates me how everything is in slow motion and i don't mean to bash this video but i think it's not that great. they were saying how different and interesting it would be. all i see is them sitting in chairs. if this is what their tour is based around then really don't know what to expect. maybe i need to watch it more to enjoy it. i have the video. i don't know if it's ok to post yet.

do you mean you have a better quality version of the video ?

is the you tube one only in slow motion because of you tube .. or is that the way it's actually supposed to be ? i'm confused.

i think a huge reason is because they worked it up into such a big deal and into a video that seemed like it was going to be so amazing..and once we saw it, it really wasn't anything huge anymore. its just too much like the other video and idk..sucks.

yeah i agree. they hyped this video soooo much. it was such a let down for me.

i just watched it and i sort of agree w/ steph. the slow motion filming of the band members in the begining is pretty cliche in terms of music videos. they made it sound like this video was going to have like an alternative storyline to it. like pressure did. i mean there was a little bit of movement, but it's kind of similar to lots of music videos out there. and again, like steph, i don't see how this is sposed to promote their headlining tour with the whole emergency thing. they're already wearing carnations. oh well, i enjoyed watching it. they clean up real well w/ cuts and blood haha. everyone looked wonderful

auw wit man how does it suck.

i pure love it.

me too, everyone looked wonderful, joshs facials were gorgeous so was his hair, (josh is just plain gorgeous) and hayley her hair was amazingg like really really really gorgeous, jeremy what can i say? hot hot hot! zac i didnt see much of him.. hmm.. and hunter his bloody nose was quite attractive, i liked everything a lot but i do agree they did say it was going to be amazing and way better then pressure. i agree it was better then pressure but not by much.

i think a huge reason is because they worked it up into such a big deal and into a video that seemed like it was going to be so amazing..and once we saw it' date=' it really wasn't anything huge anymore. its just too much like the other video and idk..sucks.[/quote']

yeah i agree. they hyped this video soooo much. it was such a let down for me.

i agree

I really liked it!

But I can understand why some people are dissapointed, though for me, thats what I had expected cos it like, only their second video so i knew it wasn't gonna be like SPECTACULAR, lol, but i think it was a good video, well directed and projected them mood of the song, which is what they are trying to sell, not the video.

I thought they all looked great as well and its good to FINALLY see the background to those red flowers

=]