Emergency video THE REAL VIDEO

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm. so i keep watching it over and over agian to try and get somthing new to think about.

now im getting that its like how they feel like there being pushed around by this industry and they have to do things the way there told to. not how they want to. but on the acoustic version i thought that hayley said that its about how people treat love now adays. idk. im so confused. i feel so bad tho becuase its like they thought that the video was like amazing and everything and i like it and all its just. idk its like hard to understand. and i know its ment to be like that but its like realllllllllllllllllllly confusing.

after just watching it, the first thing i got was maybe this video was about how someone is trying to mold the band to be something they're not. like they all look unhappy about something while they're sitting around. it looks like the blood is supposed to be fake, cuz it looks like there are people fixing it up like makeup, and so its like someone is making them sport a certain "look". and they feel like they're shooting this video that's not them (the video inside the video) ... i hope that doesn't sound too confusing. i thought all in all, the video was okay, regardless of what's actually going on lol. i just think it didnt match the song, because the video goes at such a slow pace, and the song is so upbeat.

and i just realized that paramoreLOVE x had the same idea about the video, lol. hmmm. i wonder what the band will say about it now that people have seen it.

I wonder how it got out & if they agree

with the video being posted before time.

But hmmm it was definitely

not what I expected. Don't really

like it. They're all sitting around and then Shane Drake comes in and

the shoot starts and they performe.

I know they said that the video was something

that we wouldn't get immediately, but confusing.

yeah i don't think it's to do with them feeling pushed around or anything, because i don't think they felt they have been. they've never mentioned it anyway.

i think it's something to do with like the band, and chances and stuff, and i dunno, the rose is red, doesn't that usually like symbolize respect and like life, and courage and shit.

maybe it's just to do with how they feel they have like grown =S

haha, i really don't know what i'm jibbering on about.

i spose that wouldn't make sense cos they were all sitting about with their faces trippen em.

hmmmmmmmmm.

ok it kinda irritates me how everything is in slow motion and i don't mean to bash this video but i think it's not that great. they were saying how different and interesting it would be. all i see is them sitting in chairs. if this is what their tour is based around then really don't know what to expect. maybe i need to watch it more to enjoy it. i have the video. i don't know if it's ok to post yet.

I agree with you.

It just kinda seemed alot like pressure to me.I thought it would be a storyline.All they did was really sit in chairs and preform.I don't know,but I did like it.

At first,I guess I thought they were just sitting on the couches and then you know how they showed flashes of them playing? I thought they were kinda torn up because they weren't playing and they were I guess just dreaming about it.

but that wasn't it lol.

the director looked like a pimp when he came in haha.And then yeah,I do understand that their wounds aren't real...Does that mean,I don't know their directed to fake that?

And I noticed everyone already had a carnation but then Hayley just got one......That probably doens't solve anything haha.

And I noticed everyone already had a carnation but then Hayley just got one......That probably doens't solve anything haha.

lol, that could have something to do wi it.

that's the kinda stuff i've been trying to read into. it's so not working out for me though, lol. i'm coming up wi a load of crap.

they're probably laughing at us now

because we're trying to read into it so deeply

i bet you the acctual meaning of everything is like right in front of us and so obvious

haha yeah man, prolly. but they did say that it's something we prolly wouldn't just get.