Emergency video THE REAL VIDEO

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know what?

I change my mind completely.

I really LOVE this video,especially since you can potray it in so many diffrent ways.Like Pressure REALLY spelled it out there for you.And emergency can be so many diffrent situations I guess,depends on what kind of person you are.I love this video now.

But,I do wish they didn't do it in slo-motion,other than that I really like it.

Just finished watching the video, thxs to the one who posted it =)

damn what a video, i enjoyed it alot. I have to disagree with most of you, i belive the video is really good, the makeup the costumes, scenery, etc.

I know its not your average video like Pressure(quoting hunter "Pressure’s like this happy “I spilled the milkshake” video)

this video had this big abstract concept. I know i may be wrong but i think what they are trying to say with the video is that no matter how much "fakeness" people are trying to make them wear( represented by the blood,costumes,etc) they will always be themselves(represented when they perform)

idk

anyways i loved the video :P

when paramore was on stevens untitled rock show, hayley said that you need to watch it a few times to get the point of the video for those who dont get it.

yeah. i've watched it about 80 times though, and still don't get it.

but like, i don't care. i love it anyway, haha.