Boys Like Girls

Ashhh

Same they were like wtf is this. I was the only wearing a lifehouse

t-shirt, everyone was their for ggd i love gdd but i mean come on

im susprised noboyd who liked lifehouse went, and omg jason

was hott when i seen them too lol. I love jason wade.Exactly

only stood up during you and me and that was it.

My favorite blg song is Holiday, or me you and my medication

i love all the songs though to lol

yeahhh, it deff. sucked. oh well.

ooO, good choices.

Yess! Thanks a ton =)

Anddd, do you think you can check one thing for me? I wanna know if the hoodies run big.. because that's what I've been hearing and I'm scared it's gonna be like giganticcccc if I get a medium.

np! i'll try and remember to do that. :) but as for the sizing...i would, but i don't have any money to get merch. so it'd be a little weird asking to see one, and then "oh, ok. bye" ya know?! sorry! i can try to guess tho...? or if i see someone with one ask them about it maybe...

wait, are you talking about merch for BLG or ATL?! b/c if you're talking about ATL, i have their hoodie. if it's the same one you're talking about... (the black, long-sleeved one.)

so wednesday night was AMAZINGGGGGG beyond words pretty much!! except for me missing my meet and greet which i am SOOOOOOO freaking upset about!! but anyway, i did meet paul. and i got first row, so i guess i can't really complain. but anyway, i got awesome vids if i do say so myself...my vids are usually kinda dark, but they had lights on the stage...so they're pretty much perfect. haha. they did an acoustic cover of frou frou's song Let Go months ago on AOL sessions, and then they did it live, not acoustic. and OMGGGGGGGG, it was like THE MOST AMAZING song live everrr...or atleast top 3. and they did a few like extension rocking out things... but here are my vids, if anyone wants to watch!

Five Minutes to Midnight:

Dance Hall Drug (part 1 of 2):

Dance Hall Drug (part 2 of 2) martin stopped it and started to do Buy You A Drink...

Let Go:

Broken Man:

Thunder:

The Great Escape:

i also got a full one of Me, You, and My Medication but it's too big for youtube b/c it's one of the ones with an extension on the end. so if anyone can resize it for me...PM me!!

but, enjoy! :)

so wednesday night was AMAZINGGGGGG beyond words pretty much!! except for me missing my meet and greet which i am SOOOOOOO freaking upset about!! but anyway, i did meet paul. and i got first row, so i guess i can't really complain. but anyway, i got awesome vids if i do say so myself...my vids are usually kinda dark, but they had lights on the stage...so they're pretty much perfect. haha. they did an acoustic cover of frou frou's song Let Go months ago on AOL sessions, and then they did it live, not acoustic. and OMGGGGGGGG, it was like THE MOST AMAZING song live everrr...or atleast top 3. and they did a few like extension rocking out things... but here are my vids, if anyone wants to watch!

Five Minutes to Midnight:

Dance Hall Drug (part 1 of 2):

Dance Hall Drug (part 2 of 2) martin stopped it and started to do Buy You A Drink...

Let Go:

Broken Man:

Thunder:

The Great Escape:

i also got a full one of Me, You, and My Medication but it's too big for youtube b/c it's one of the ones with an extension on the end. so if anyone can resize it for me...PM me!!

but, enjoy! :)

oooh thanx a lot! im really loving their let go cover! its so awesome!

cant wait to see them in nine dayss! yayyyy!

and your so lucky the venue you went to lets you take cameras...

stupid hob doesnt allow it. boo! >=[

oooh thanx a lot! im really loving their let go cover! its so awesome!

cant wait to see them in nine dayss! yayyyy!

and your so lucky the venue you went to lets you take cameras...

stupid hob doesnt allow it. boo! >=[

np. ooO, yeah. i'm seeing them again at a HOB in nov. so i had to get all the stuff i wanted at this show. i heard some HOB allow cameras tho. so *crosses fingers* but have fun at your show :)

and it was awesome seeing you kerrie! :]

• 2 weeks later...

boys like girls was insane! even though i had to leave early!

let go cover was amazing. as well as thunder! ahh! i lovee that song!

[btw. house of blues anaheim. definitely isnt that strict about cameras. tons of people brought cameras with them and used it during the show. even though beforehand they wand you with a metal detector]

^Dude! That's lame. HOB Las Vegas has a huge stick up their ass. I mean I usually have a photo pass anyway, and they still give me crap about my camera. It's ridic.

yeah. but i was bummed cuz i didnt bring my camera.

they're also not that strict about the age. i was a bit worried cuz lots of kids brought their parents along. but all they check is for your ticket. which was cool. =P

[mann all those times paramore went there, and i missed it cuz of all their "strict rules]

Last night they did:

Hero/Heroine

5 Min

Dancehall

Me, You & Meds

Top of World

Heels

"Let Go" by Frou Frou

Broken Man

Thunder

Great Escape

The Frou Frou cover was INCREDIBLE! They did it so well. However Martin sounded awful on Hero/Heroine. You can tell that he doesn't warm up properly before the show and that he just cheats by trying to use a voice spray. Well, I can tell because I know all the technical singing stuff. But about halfway through the second song he got much better when he was all warmed up.

• 5 months later...

wow there hasn't been a post in here for a long time!

anyways, BLG are awesome.

it's pretty cool that i live in MA (where they are from) and my friend emily & i are friends with their old merch-guy, dan, & we had paul's aunt brenda for a teacher last year. i saw them for the fifth time last night & having to wait in a huge line to get something signed really made me think about how far they've come, because a year ago we were sitting with paul watching cobra starship and people kept asking us who he was.

:D

^ haha yeah...its crazy. they are insanely popular now its ridiculous. i saw them for the first time at warped last year and they were incredible. they are one of the few bands that can actually sound as good..if not better than they do on their actual album. :] im ready for a new cd, but they are still getting alot of recognition on this album so idk....