Boys Like Girls

Ashhh

I can't believe I didn't make a thread about them sooner... they just put up a new song so I was gonna bump an old thread but maybe I didn't make one. :\

I think a lot of you will like them... http://www.purevolume.com/boyslikegirls

Whatcha think?

Go see them this summer with Butch Walker... that's a good show. :)

they're awesome. they had this other cool song that i liked on their purevolume before, but they took it off i guess =[ it was something like , You, Me, and My Medication. or something

Yeah I love that song :)

I can upload it on megaupload if you'd like

they're awesome. they had this other cool song that i liked on their purevolume before' date=' but they took it off i guess =[ it was something like , You, Me, and My Medication. or something[/quote']

Yeah I love that song :)

I can upload it on megaupload if you'd like

I want to hear it too...

Okay, so I saw them last night =]

They were really good, but the mic wasn't working at all =[

Mmhm Ash, they played last night, and will play tonight, but I couldn't go tonight because.. we were only in Atlanta last night, and it was 5 hours away.

But anyway- Those guys are the funniest. I dunno if I should mention this on the boards, but they were talking about the lead singers cousin behind the van (yeah I was listening in on their convo just because we were waiting for Butch Walker's signing..) and well, they were talking about the cousin, and they said something about him breaking his virginity at the age of 14.. and I dont know, they just rambled on. (Sorry if I wasnt supposed to mention that on here haha)

And when they were pulling out to leave, they wanted us to choose whether they should eat at a diner or Steak and Shake.. and well, most of us chose steak and shake, hah, but I told them the diner, just because thats what the guitarist wanted.. and he's really pretty<3

I only took pics of him LOL.

Okay' date=' so I saw them last night =']

And when they were pulling out to leave, they wanted us to choose whether they should eat at a diner or Steak and Shake.. and well, most of us chose steak and shake, hah, but I told them the diner, just because thats what the guitarist wanted.. and he's really pretty<3

I only took pics of him LOL.

hahah , aww :grin: glad you had fun. post the pics sooon!