A Day In The Life

they're so funny. i love em.

i love hunter's pillow. and i think hunter was on myspace too.

yeah, i didn't understand why hayley was saying at first to her stomach. LOL!

it's funny how jeremy got their own bus number wrong. haha! the beginning part where hunter whispers "that was amazing" just made me laugh.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u can odwnload it in mp4 format in the purevolume link, right beside the "play video" link, theres another one that says "download for ipod", in case someone didnt see it

still, im uploading it at yousendit, in case someone cant download from there

damn and I was there

still cant believe it

if you saw random camera flashes near the front then that was muah....but you cant see cause it was cloudy with a bright glare.

wonder why they picked Raleigh....isnt the best city in the world :\

Aww that still doesn't work for me :( What program do you have to use to see it?

you have to have quicktime player to see it. i also tried to get it on yousendit' date=' but i couldn't figure it out :([/quote']

I do have quicktime player but it still doesn't work... grr damn I wanna see this video!

im still uploading, yesterday i accidentally closed the window, and i didnt notice until i was shutting down the computer; but still, it is going really slow, so just be patient. maybe it will take until the afternoon, i dunno what is happening to my internet, but it is slow and it sucks, im still uploading it anyways, i dont know when it will be finished, tho

• 2 weeks later...
Haha

Its cool

=]

Im just happy your having a bash!

Lol

Well im going to be now...then I have school so hopefully itll be done when I get back! In around.....14 hours?

Hehe

Its all goood if its not though!

=]]

Thanx a bunch anyways!

Im sorry, really sorry, i went to Cancun the next day, and i couldnt finish uploading, plus,i didnt have internet access over there, but i finnally uploaded it, really sorrry, i hope you still neeed it, well anyways, here it is:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=C3E4A81512519F5D