Hayley posted a new myspace Bulletin.

MeLoN

I think by "not the final version"' date=' she's basically just saying that it wasn't fully mastered - so the final version should look crisper and cleaner, but I don't know that there will be any major changes to the content...

I could be wrong though...[/quote']

aye, i was thinking that aswell. it's prolly just the same video.

^Cause they call it pubs in Ireland ;'] &I suppose people know it as a typical Irish thing.

Haha just Ireland?

Lol Pubs are a veeery UK thing...like theres 5 in my area alone! All going craaaazy during the world cup!

=P

I was actually like, "huh..." when she said she was in a pub! lol

^Cause they call it pubs in Ireland ;'] &I suppose people know it as a typical Irish thing.

Haha just Ireland?

Lol Pubs are a veeery UK thing...like theres 5 in my area alone! All going craaaazy during the world cup!

=P

I was actually like' date=' "huh..." when she said she was in a pub! lol[/quote']

Not JUST Ireland, but a lot of people do think of pubs when they think of Ireland, which in my opinion also explains why that person said Irish pubs. But I'm not trying to offend anyone in any way here.

&I was actually like "huh" too ! lol Cause I didn't think they'd have them in America, other than maybe one for tourists.

I think Hayley's just being funny calling whereever she is a pub...I've never seen anything I'd consider to be an actual "pub" in America...I'm sure there are some, but I don't know if there are any in Franklin...

And there's nothing that I've seen that's like the pubs I was in when I went to London...

Haha just Ireland?

=P

I was actually like' date=' "huh..." when she said she was in a pub! lol[/quote']

Not JUST Ireland, but a lot of people do think of pubs when they think of Ireland, which in my opinion also explains why that person said Irish pubs. But I'm not trying to offend anyone in any way here.

&I was actually like "huh" too ! lol Cause I didn't think they'd have them in America, other than maybe one for tourists.

Yeah they have pubs in america....sorry I said "irish pubs"...iam just used to always refuring to the irish when I think of pubs bc my uncle owns one in queens and were irish.....that's all.......sorry if I threw anyone off

Haha just Ireland?

=P

Yeah any of the pubs around here .. like the NYC ones are all Irish pubs from what I've seen .. I guess that is kind of a tourist thing. Idk, I'm Irish so it's okay =) Well Irish American .... haha

Haha just Ireland?

=P

Yeah any of the pubs around here .. like the NYC ones are all Irish pubs from what I've seen .. I guess that is kind of a tourist thing. Idk, I'm Irish so it's okay =) Well Irish American .... haha

Iam irish american too.........being pale is so much fun...... isn't it............

Haha just Ireland?

=P

Iam irish american too.........being pale is so much fun...... isn't it............I cant EVER get a tan...it sucks