Mayday Parade

kissablexthreat

He's hit out with some gems today. First of all he said "you're not listening to music...unless it's Journey... or even Michael Jackson". So I put on Pierce the Veil's cover of 'Beat It' and he then said "Why are you listening to McFly?".

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yes! :willy_nilly: I'm still trying to get Austin to come. What a loser. haha

Why of course! How many people on here have seen Mayday together? I mean we've only seen each 3 times. Well, this will be the third time. And we can't forget KC because it wouldn't be a party without KC. If only we were making a video this time. Now, that would be fun.

Oh yes! :willy_nilly: I'm still trying to get Austin to come. What a loser. haha

Why of course! How many people on here have seen Mayday together? I mean we've only seen each 3 times. Well, this will be the third time. And we can't forget KC because it wouldn't be a party without KC. If only we were making a video this time. Now, that would be fun.

Austin needs to see the awesomeness of Mayday in order to realize that they're just as good as Switchfoot. hahaha

And yes, of course Kc must be there. The fact that we've seen each other at all makes us worthy of PF BFF status if they put that as a category for the next voting.

Oh. my. word. that show was insane!!!!!

I think the best part about the other acts was that we were totally scouting mayday parade walking over the stage. And then you grabbed my shoulders and was like, "Maddie, how old is Alex?" hahahaha

Then "Jake!!! Follow him!!!!!!"

• 1 month later...