Motion City Soundtrack

x3__kim

so? yes, i know i keep posting bands, but this theards, for it right? so yeah, now you ask, motion city soundtrack? who are they, will, you would have to see for yourself, but i like this band a lot, becuase the lead singers voice is just so unique, and differnt, and there music is great too, there also from minnesota!! thats where i'm from,so it makes me happy that there are great bands, who are from minnesota, and not just like california and stuff..you know!! lol

http://www.myspace.com/motioncitysoundtrack

agian, if link is wrong let me know!!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahhaha I think they're the ugliest band ever... but their talent just... makes them so hot. Seriously, when they're playing, they just turn hot.

I've seen them like... 10 times. And they definitely put on one of the best live shows EVER. They're tied with TAI as my favorite band. :D

AHAH, you know i do have to agree with you, there not like pertty people, but it is there music, and his unique voice! i've only seen them once..warp tour..lol..but i think i'll check them out when the tour with fall out boy in Nov.

Nintendo Fusion is like... my dream tour. I love every band playing, so yeah, IM EXCITED for November 12thhhhhhhhh.

AHAH' date=' you know i do have to agree with you, there not like pertty people, but it is there music, and his unique voice! i've only seen them once..warp tour..lol..but i think i'll check them out when the tour with fall out boy in Nov.[/quote']

Nintendo Fusion is like... my dream tour. I love every band playing, so yeah, IM EXCITED for November 12thhhhhhhhh.

HAHA..i hope i can go!! i mean..I WILL GOO, no matter what my parents say!! maybe i'll see you there!! =D

AHAH' date=' you know i do have to agree with you, there not like pertty people, but it is there music, and his unique voice! i've only seen them once..warp tour..lol..but i think i'll check them out when the tour with fall out boy in Nov.[/quote']

HAHA..i hope i can go!! i mean..I WILL GOO, no matter what my parents say!! maybe i'll see you there!! =D

Yep, if you go you probably will. If ya do, say hi. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I really like them...the future freaks me out is the best song...

but ok...what i wanna know is, what is the thing with the keyboardist hitting his head all the time like he has ADD? did anyone else notice that or is it just me? LOL..He did it alot at the sydney concert anyway haha.

I need to get myself there new cd, coz i only have there old one atm.

• 2 months later...